- 2 cups natural old-fashioned oats unflavored
- 1 6oz cup Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup Organic Lowfat 1% Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 sheet of cashew & dates or plain mochi, cut into 1-2 inch squares, or substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Topping: 1 tablespoon brown rice syrup, maple syrup or honey drizzled
Using a blender, blend yogurt, milk and water together for 2 seconds. Add yogurt mixture to oats, bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat, and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until desired consistency. Preheat oven to 450°F. Place mochi squares at least 1\” apart on a baking sheet. Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes, or as recommended on the package. Keep a close eye on the mochi. Once they puff up and brown remove them immediately. Make a slit on one side of each piece and fill it with yogurt creamy oatmeal. Serve filled mochi puffs with fresh blueberries and drizzle brown rice syrup on top.
Have you tried mochi? Did it help boost your milk supply?