In September 2011, Psychology Today began a six-part series on circumcision. The series covers a wide range of related topics from anatomy to ethics, myths to hygiene, and more. Each article is accurate and informative. If you haven’t read up on this topic yet, this is a great place to start.
- Part 1: Myths About Circumcision You Likely Believe
- Part 2: More Circumcision Myths You May Believe: Hygiene and STDs
- Part 3: Circumcision: Social, Sexual, Psychological Realities
- Part 4: Circumcision Ethics and Economics
- Part 5: What Is the Greatest Danger for an Uncircumcised Boy?
- Part 6: Why Continue To Harm Boys From Ignorance of Male Anatomy?